About the Harford County Wine Festival – Hosted by Rockfield Manor
The Harford County Wine Festival brings hundreds of wines from around the world right to your palette in a fun, lively atmosphere. Our festival offers live music all day long, talented vendors and exhibitors, amazing discounts on all featured wines, delicious food, an exclusive VIP area and so much more!
The wine festival is held on the grounds of Rockfield Manor in Bel Air, Maryland. This historic landmarked facility, built in 1921, has come to be a part of the town, its community and hertiage. The Rockfield Foundation Inc., is a non-profit corporation which is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors to promote and operate Rockfield Manor for the benefit of the Bel Air community. The manor has a deep history in Harford County. The property the manor sits on dates back to 1782. This history inspires our mission to foster community connections with both our residents and its businesses.
The finances needed to preserve Rockfield Manor stems from the events created and hosted throughout the year. The Harford County Wine Festival is our signature event which aids greatly in sustaining this mission.
This year, the Rockfield Foundation, Inc. (Foundation) is proud to announce they will be donating a portion of the festival’s proceeds to the Chesapeake Cancer Alliance (CCA). The CCA helps improve the quality of life for cancer patients and is determined to provide the best support services available. In addition to helping CCA monetarily, this also creates an awareness and helps to spread the word on the good that they do in our community. This is a great example of non-profits helping other non-profits and that’s a win for all of us.
Things You Need to Know
- With your general admission ticket you will receive a souvenir wine glass, 20 wine samples and all day live entertainment.
- Please no food, coolers, tents, canopies or lounge chairs
- Alcohol may not be brought on to the grounds
- Blankets and folding chairs are encouraged
- Designated Drivers will receive water and soda with your admission ticket, but may not sample or purchase alcohol
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and comfortable shoes; it’s going to be a great day!